DEDICATED TO THE PRESERVATION AND APPRECIATION OF BRITISH JAZZ
FROM ANY ERA AND STYLE BUT WITH THE EMPHASIS ON MODERN JAZZ

Monday, May 27, 2013

0294 Tubby Hayes [Tubby's Back in Town Return Visit!] FLAC 5(36.16)

Contributed by Dave_Bruce

James Moody - tenor, flute
Roland Kirk - tenor, manzello, stritch, clarinet, flute
Tubby Hayes - tenor, vibes 
Walter Bishop Jr - piano
Sam Jones - bass
Louis Hayes - drums

01 Afternoon In Paris
02 I See With My Third "I"
03 Lady "E"
04 Stitt's Tune (The Blues Walk)
05 Medley If I Had You-Alone Together-For Heaven's Sake

Label: Fontana TL5195
Recorded: June 23 1962 NYC

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished reading "Trad Dads, Dirty Boppers and Free Fusioneers" from Duncan Heining. Tubby Hayes visits and recordings to the USA were mentioned. So I'm looking forward to hear this LP - Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy and rapture, another Tubby outing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sincere thanks, too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://cjoint.net/?0znff6wbwa

    ReplyDelete