DEDICATED TO THE PRESERVATION AND APPRECIATION OF BRITISH JAZZ
FROM ANY ERA AND STYLE BUT WITH THE EMPHASIS ON MODERN JAZZ

Thursday, February 05, 2015

0486 Ronnie Ross [Spring Until Autumn] FLAC 4(26.39)

Was on Ronnie Ross Music as part of a compilation of radio broadcast tracks called [Radio Activity]

Chris Pyne - trombone
Ronnie Ross - baritone
John Horler - piano
Chris Laurence - bass
Allan Ganley - drums

01 Mr Louis (Ross) (6:35)
02 Spring Until Autumn (Ross) (6:56)
03 Sue's Blues (Ross) (5:35)
04 Butterfly Gold (Ross) (7:28)

Label: BBC radio broadcast
Recorded: June 28 1981
Lineage: Radio broadcast>FLAC
Scans: Front and rear covers by jazzandylan

9 comments:

  1. https://1fichier.com/?c7gkw5xupq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/ULPnlP5y/file.html

      Delete
  2. Could I make a suggestion which would help those of us who might have downloaded these RR posts from the old site. The 'Old Name' of the post would help us determine whether we had these or not.
    They all seem to have been re-named. This was previously called 'Radio Activity'. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the post, bluebird, just below the pic

      Delete
    2. Yes, I knew all the time really. Just testing you. My eyes are dim I cannot see. Wasn't that part of a song?

      Delete
    3. "I have not brought my specs with me..."

      Delete
  3. Thanks very much, another nice live set to add to my Ross collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rodney! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete